Selling real estate is a complex endeavor that requires many skills including knowledge of the marketplace and marketing, experience, creativity, negotiation skills and the financial ability to advertise your property.
Upon acquiring your listing, Mario will do the following:
- Arrange professional photography of your property.
- Place your property on the Southeast Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service covering all of Miami-Dade and Broward counties. All Buyer’s Agents will be able to see the property immediately and show their clients.
- Prepare a professional full-color Property Brochure or flyer to market the property in specific target areas including mailing it out to the building where the property is located (if a condo) or to the surrounding neighborhood where the home is located.
- Hold a catered Broker’s Open House as soon as the property is listed and an Open House for the public (for single family homes only)
- Email all clients and contacts, both nationally and internationally about the listing. Most of Mario’s sales occur through referrals and through his extensive list of contacts.
- Prepare a Property Video/Virtual Tour of your property that can be viewed on Mario’s website www.ojedalazar.com, Youtube and the internet.
- Place classified and display ads for your property in local newspapers such as:
- Miami Herald
- Sun Post
- Biscayne Times
Market your property in Local, National and International publications such as:
- Dupont Registry (only for higher end properties)
- Luxury Property Living Magazine
- The Real Estate Book
- Miami Beach Magazine
Market your property on the internet and to worldwide clientele through:
- Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
- Present all offers: acceptance or counter offer
- Negotiate best terms for you
- Work with Buyer’s agent, closing agent, title company, banks or mortgage brokers if financing is involved, inspectors and buyer’s attorney if involved to achieve a smooth closing.
- Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, advertising, offers and overall activity throughout the sales process.