Selling real estate is a complex endeavor that requires many skills including know-ledge of the marketplace, marketing, financial savvy, creativity, negotiation skills and the financial ability to advertise your property.
Upon acquiring your listing, we will do the following:
- Arrange professional photography of your property.
- Place your property in the Southeast Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS) covering all of Miami-Dade and Broward counties. All Buyer’s Agents will be able to see the property immediately and show their clients.
- Prepare a professional full-color property brochure/flyer to market the property in specific target areas including mailing it to your building where the property is located (if it is a condo) or to the surrounding neighborhood where the home is located.
- Hold a catered Broker’s Open House as soon as the property is listed (if needed) and an Open House for the public (for single family homes only)
- Email all clients and contacts, both nationally and internationally about the listing. Most of Ojeda Lazar’s sales occur through referrals and through our extensive list of contacts and clients.
- Prepare a property video/virtual tour of your property that can be viewed on our website www.ojedalazar.com, Youtube and major real estate sites such as Zillow and Trulia.
Market your property in Local, National and International publications such as:
- Dupont Registry (only for higher end properties)
- Luxury Property Living Magazine
- Biscayne Times
- The Miami Herald
- Miami Beach Magazine
Market your property on the internet and to worldwide clientele through:
Throughout the sales process and once an offer is received, Ojeda Lazar agents guide you every step of the way and work hard to achieve a smooth closing:
- Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
- Present all offers, acceptance or counter offer
- Negotiate best terms for you
- Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, advertising, offers and overall activity throughout the sales process.
- Work with Buyer’s agent, closing agent, title company, banks or mortgage brokers if financing is involved, inspectors and buyer’s attorney if involved to achieve a smooth closing.